This position requires an understanding of landscape installation and construction methods, along with basic knowledge of plant material and best horticultural practices. You will work closely with team members on installation of landscape projects, making the job of your crew leader and supervisor as seamless as possible.
Also required is the ability to read, understand plans and specifications, to build strong relationships with subcontractors and customers and to project a professional image and a positive attitude in all situations along with a background in commercial construction or landscape.
Good verbal communication skills along with strong organizational and time management skills are required.
-Experience is required in the installation of retaining walls, pavers, plantings, reading and understanding landscape plans and elevations, along with all other aspects of the landscape trade
– Equipment experience is a definite asset (Tractors, Excavators, Lawn Mowers, etc.)
– Communication, organization, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a good attitude and the ability to understand and learn new tasks are essential
– Acknowledge the difficulties of the style of work, ie. -Fast paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, working in Hot / Cold / Wet climates.
– Report for work every day required, on time, with appropriate work attire.
– 2 + Years Minimum Experience
– G License, D or A License would be considered a benefit